1. Skeletal System
2. Muscular System
3. Levers, planes & Axes
4. Cardiovascular System
5. Respiratory System
6. Aerobic & Anaerobic Exercise
7. Short Term Effects of Exercise
8. Long Term Effects (training) of Exercise
9. Components of Fitness
10. Principles of Training
11. Optimising Training
12. Prevention of Injury
Topics on the English Language Mock Exam - Paper 1 Section A and B
· List four things from a specific part of the text (it be about a character, setting etc.)
· Analyse the way writers use language to present a theme, character, event or setting.
· Analyse the way structure is used to interest the reader.
· Evaluate the extent that you agree or disagree with a statement made about the text.
· Produce a description or narrative based on an image provided.
Revision of plot, characters and themes of 'A Christmas Carol' and 'Power and Conflict Poetry'
Students should know, but it will be from the individual units covered:
-Elizabeth and Government
-Elizabeth and the Catholic threat
-Elizabeth and Daily lives
Year 10 1 hour in length 1 question on each topic. Done in the Classroom
Climate Change & Management
River features Erosion/Depsoition
Flooding and Flood Hydrogrpahs
Coastal eroision and depsoition landforms
Costal mangement example
Challenges and Opportunities
Popualtion Change rural and urban areas
Area of Study 2 – The Concerto Through Time
Area of Study 4 – Film Music
10G Cz they will need to revise the following:
10B Cz they will need to revise the following:
Legal and ethical issues
Christian Practices, including: Church services, prayer, Easter, Christmas, Role of the Church, Mission and Growth, Poverty
Religion and life, including: Origins of the Universe and Humans, Pollution, Use and Abuse of the environment and animals, Euthanasia, Abortion, Life after Death