The most recent Summer Exam Results
Key Stage 4 Results 2017-18
- Progress 8 Score = -0.15
- School attainment 8 Score = 43.5
- % of students achieving a good pass in English and mathematics (from January 2018) = 48% standard
- % of students achieving a strong pass in English and mathematics = 31% standard
- % of students entering for the EBacc = 16%
- % of students achieving the Ebacc = 9%
- % of students who continue in education or training, or move onto employment at the end of 16-19 study = 100%
Key Stage 5 Results 2017-18
Destinations <this is currently being updated>
- 97.5% of students were in sustained education or employment after KS5 (Nat Av 88%).
- 73% of students were in sustained education destinations (Nat Av 65%).
- Of the 73% University destinations, 12.3% were Russell group.
- 21% went into full time employment and 2.5% undertook Level 3 apprenticeships.
A Summary of Attainment 8 and Progress 8
Progress 8 aims to capture the progress a pupil makes from the end of primary school to the end of secondary school. It is a type of value added measure, which means that pupils’ results are compared to the actual achievements of other pupils with the same prior attainment.
Attainment 8 will measure the achievement of a pupil across 8 qualifications including mathematics (double weighted) and English (double weighted), 3 further qualifications that count in the English Baccalaureate (EBacc) measure and 3 further qualifications that can be GCSE qualifications (including EBacc subjects) or any other non-GCSE qualifications on the DfE approved list.